Legacy Brand Images Summer Internship
Thank you for your interest in the Legacy Brand Images Summer Internship Program! Each year, LBI takes on 3-5 passionate, aspiring communications professionals to learn about the business, work with real clients, and sharpen their professional skills.
About the SIP Experience
The LBI Summer Internship Program is a 12-week experience in which interns are dedicated to 20 hours of learning, professional development, and client deliverables each week. Interns will be assigned course readings, host interviews with junior and senior-level professionals, visit local firms and agencies, conduct focus groups, hold ideation sessions, and deliver various creative and strategic solutions to a suite of LBI clients.
Summer Internship Program Expectations
All LBI summer interns are expected to meet the following minimum expectations:
- Report to the office on-time and be prepared to work
- Work begins at 10:00am and ends at 5:00pm
- Prepared to work means of "sound mind and body" and ready to perform tasks well
- Need a personal or mental health day? No worries, just let us know.
- Be dressed appropriately for work (i.e., business casual) and client meetings (i.e., business attire)
- Maintain professionalism and a positive attitude in the workplace
- Turn in assignments and other work by established deadlines
- Ask questions when assignments/tasks are unclear
- Request extensions from managing supervisor
While we prefer experienced interns entering into their junior or senior years of college, we are open to all candidates who exhibit potential and are eager to contribute to our growing team. Therefore, we welcome the opportunity to learn more about your professional interests in the field of integrated marketing communications. Please fill out our application form below to apply to our internship program. Your application will be reviewed by our team within 7-10 business days. If we're interested, we'll be in-touch about an opportunity to interview for one of our positions.
Please also send a copy of your most recent resume to email@example.com. Your application will be considered incomplete until your resume is received.